Laser Therapy is a treatment done by using focused light. Laser lights are lights which are tuned in to specific wavelength so that it can be focused in to powerful beams. Here for laser therapy we use Low Power Laser (LPL) .
- This process is mainly used for reducing pain in the muscles, joints, tendons & soft tissues.
- It is also used to enhance the healing of fractures and the tissues surrounded to it. By the process of laser therapy quick repair can be possible.
- It is very effective for curing most of the sports related injuries or occupational injuries such as back pain or arthritis.
This is facilitated by the regrowth of tissue by laser photons. The photons that are ejected by the laser travels to these areas at the cellular level and thus repairs the effected tissues.
- Pain free and Risk free
- No side effects
- Enhance healing capability
- Time less procedure
- No blood shut
- No swelling and scarring
- Can be free from pain killers
- Simple and Safe